Mrs. Dunnaway's First Grade Class
Welcome to Mrs. Dunnaway's Website!
This website will be the place to find weekly newsletters or other important information. Please click on the "Send Email" button above if you ever have any additional questions.
My name is Mrs. Laura Dunnaway! I've been happily married to my husband, David, for 16 years. We have three beautiful daughters; Emma Kate (8th), Sadie Grace (6th), and Molly Morgan (2nd). They are the light of my life!
In December 2001, I graduated from Mississippi College with a Bachelors in Elementary Education with a minor in English and Music. I received my Masters in Elementary Education in June 2005 from William Carey College.
I am so excited to be your child’s 1st grade teacher for the 2019-2020 school year! This will be my 10th year teaching at Pecan Park Elementary, my 6th year in 1st grade. I taught 2nd grade for 4 years before having children of my own. I was also the Music teacher and Librarian in a Forrest County School for half a year right out of college. I am excited about what this year holds and look forward to making this my best year yet!
Helpful Web Resources:
- Starfall - www.starfall.com
- AR Bookfinder - www.arbookfinder.com
- Prodigy Math - www.prodigy.com
- Spelling City - www.spellingcity.com
- Big Universe - www.biguniverse.com
- Handwriting Practice - www.handwritingworksheets.com
- Scholastic Book Orders - https://clubs.scholastic.com To order online for our class, you can use this code: NVBR7